Welcome to Perennial Energy
PEI is a design and manufacturing company specializing in biogas processing systems and equipment. If your project requires utility flare systems, enclosed flare systems, gas handling systems, blower systems, or compressed gas systems PEI has the pre-engineered, guaranteed system for your application!
In 1980, PEI was developing the science of processing, treating, and utilizing biogas. Since then we have designed and manufactured fully integrated waste gas co-generation systems, gas boiler and thermal delivery systems, gas destruction systems, and gas handling systems for landfill, agricultural, municipal WWTP, and industrial markets. For over 30 years, we have "set the pace" for quality systems pre-engineered to meet your system requirements.
- Dual Zone Enclosed Flare Novato, CA Dual zone flare for low turndown applications More »
- San Antonio, TX Landfill San Antonio, tx 2/15/15 Perennial Energy recently commissioned a Thermal Oxidizer System along with a supporting Gas Delivery and Dehumidification System in a Texas Landfill system. The PEI system supported a Siloxane removal system that in turn provides a controlled temperature gas stream to 7 containerized gensets. For a detailed P&ID and installation please contact Dave Mathews in our Sales Department. More »
- 04.14.15 Iowa Solid Waste Management Conference The 2015 Iowa Recycling and Solid Waste Management Conference and Trade Show, a joint venture of the Iowa Recycling Association (IRA) and Iowa Society of Solid Waste Operations (ISOSWO)........ more»
- 04.14.15 BioCycle-Boston, MA Why do BioCycle Conferences stand on top of the heap? We talk about “waste” management strategies — for today, the future …... more»
- 04.14.15 Wastecon 2015 WASTECON® is the premier solid waste industry-focused conference that brings you the latest news, education, advancements ........ more»